Jump to navigation Jump to search
You can gain extra distance by throwing it on a slope. If you time the throw as you go up a slope + the forward momentum, it gets much more air than on a level ground. 
- It is possible to save time at level end.
- This can save up to 4/60ths in a TAS setting. Note that 3-4 /60ths is usually 1 frame in GE, so this is very much a frame perfect trick.  
- Boss. "the-elite facts topic Boss on leaned throw". Retrieved July 17, 2021.
- Wyst3r. "the-elite facts topic post on r-lean not saving time at level end". Retrieved July 17, 2021.
- Whiteted. "on R-Lean level end time save". Retrieved July 17, 2021.