Jump to navigation Jump to search
Speed Run Strategies
- Turning off autosaving in the game's settings saves seconds each day.
- On Monday, kick someone in the line at Lucky Ganesh before picking up the carton of milk. This will trigger the line to disappear without triggering the metal door to lock you inside so you can pay and leave.
- On Tuesday, go to the church before getting Gary's autograph so you can get the shears in the courtyard. You can kill Gary in one hit with them which is much faster than waiting for the line to move or fighting him normally. After killing him, you can run out the exit on the balcony above where he was standing to end the day quickly.
- On Thursday, it's quicker to start by getting Krotchy first, and then the napalm. Before entering the napalm factory, have the police chase you inside and have them follow you to the room where the napalm is held. Let them arrest you and escape from the jail cell. Run to the third floor and drop off your citation and then get the steaks last.
- Ewil's Postal 2 Speedrun (hosted by the SDA)